Voted most popular Hostel in Dublin in 2014 and recommended by Lonely Planet, Isaacs Hostel is located in the heart of Dublin very near Connolly train station and the main bus station, providing easy connections to the rest of Ireland and to the Airport. It’s also within walking distance of O’Connell St and Temple Bar.
Located in a converted 19th Century Wine store the hostel has a really warm, cosy and sociable atmosphere and is ideal to meet fellow travellers.
Isaacs offers a Free Light Breakfast , Free Wi-Fi , Free guided daily walking tour, Free maps and a Free Sauna ! The awesome Staff are very helpful and knowledgeable, offering good honest Tourist information to help you get the best value out of your stay in Dublin
The highly recommended Hostels Pub Crawl each evening is hosted by friendly and helpful staff. Isaacs Hostel also has a games and TV room, a chill out basement area plus a guest Self Catering Kitchen
• Mix of 4-16 bed dormitory rooms
• Private rooms 1- 4 bed available
• FREE Bed Linen and Housekeeping
• FREE Light Breakfast
• FREE WI-FI in Common Rooms
• Common Rooms with TV, Reading and Study room and Games room
• Modern fully equipped Self- Catering Kitchen
• Luggage lockers and Safes ( small charge )
• Guest Laundry
• FREE Sauna
• FREE Daily Walking Tours
• Events , Party and Music Nights